Friday, November 11, 2011

Twisties Preview

Its about Maia
"Berjuta, cerita, terukir dalam menjadi sebuah dilema"
"Mengertikah engkau perasaanku tak terhapuskan"
"aku terlanjur cinta kepadamu"
"Dan tlah kuberikan seluruh hatiku"
"Tapi mengapa baru kini kau pertanyakan cintaku"

Tapi, bila aku dah buat pilihan, kenapa macam ni aku kena checkmate?
Im not yet your queen. You're not a king to run away just like that.
And who are you to let me love your bishop?

Its about Irhaz
"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance"
"I spin you around won't let you fall down"
"Eyes on you, eyes on me we're doing this right"

Sorry, I cant just pretend that nothing has happened.
To stand up and tell you the ugly truth, I couldnt do it either.
But, can you do me a favour, bila I balik you will be there - waiting.

And its about Edz.
"Malam Ini Akan Kusampaikan"
"Jangan Kau Tolak Dan Buatku Hancur"
"Akulah Yang Terbaik Untukmu"

Aku tahu aku terlambat.
Just one step behind.
Tapi tak salahkan, selagi bukan suami isteri, I still have the chance.
Kan?
How about the best man wins?

Its about them.
"Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love"
"Spotlight's shining it's all about us it's all about us"
"Do you hear that love? They're playing our song"

Dilemma.
Terpaksa.
Terjatuh.
Susah.
Sakit.
Entah.

No comments:

Post a Comment