Friday, May 13, 2011

Hey, I Miss You!

Before you baca,
Lemme tell you something that you've already and always know.
Nothing else boy - Yeah, I miss you so!

Weather is nice while Im alone, walking,
Counting every steps I make sambil dgr lagu,
Sambil jalan2 I smile if our song is playing,
Guess wut? The no of steps sama banyaknya rindu aku pada kamu.

While walking, I look up to the sky,
It is blue and ada airplane passing by,
I close my eye and make a wish dalam hati,
Hey airplane, sampaikan rinduku with harapan aku selalu kau ingati.

Ku harap panas hingga ke ptg,
Tapi gerimis turun membasahi bumi,
Terpaksa aku berlari ke hentian,
Kerana aku selalu lupa pesanmu itu, sorry.

It didn't last long and the sky is cerah again,
Now the rain has stopped, I sambung balik my journey.
Time jalan, I look up to the sky again,
Guess wut make me happy? I see pelangi!

Im walking still when nampak couple dating,
They look so cute, so loving you know,
Btw, nak tahu tak right now what Im feeling?
Tak lain tak bukan,boy, I miss you so!

Yes Im sad and tak nak tengok ape lagi,
I jalan tunduk jer lepas tu sambil kira pebbles kat tepi
I geram punya pasal I sepak satu batu,
'Adoi!' suara macam kenal, I look up and 'God! its you!'

Mata I tak pejam terkejut terkedu,
I cubit pipi nak tahu real ker mimpi,
You kat depan pegang dahi sbb tadi kena batu,
But you're still smiling when looking at me.

'Hey sayang' you call me when I diam aja,
You help me cubit my pipi to sedar its real you,
But actually I dah tau, cuma rasa guilty je.
'Sorry' I said, you reply 'Naah, sikit jer tu'

I tanya you how come you're here,
You said your heart told you that there's a girl miss you,
I tanya lagi you tak miss girl tu jugak ker?
You look at me lama, and whisper 'every breath i take, reminds me of you'

The girl senyum and blushing later,
The boy pulak diam, hold her hands, stand closer.
They then walk together, happily ever after,
And I guess that's the end of a sweet moment of aku dan dia.

No comments:

Post a Comment