Saturday, October 29, 2011

Back to December Eleven

“Lanna, Zarth rapat sikit. Oh Zarth, she’s your wife now, tak kan segan lagi kot.” Puas kena usik time nak amek gambar. Lanna rolled eyes. Zarth pulak bila kena sound, he turned to be the best actor, Oscar Award winner. Tapi nak berbual dengan Lanna – haram. He’s being cold, too cold in fact since the wedding day sampai lah sekarang, majlis reception pihak Zarth. It has been two weeks. Throughout that two weeks, they have never been talking kalau tinggal berdua jer. Masing-masing buat hal sendiri. Macam tak kenal before.

Sampai kat Paris pun Lanna dan Zarth masih tak cakap apa-apa. Jalan merayap pun asing-asing. Yes, kat Paris, their honeymoon trip. Untuk syarat jer kot since it doesn’t look like one. And two days before hari yang they should balik Malaysia, Lanna pack all her things time Zarth tak de kat hotel, angkat kaki cabut. Yelah bilik pun dah separate, so, Zarth wont know.

Lanna cabut pergi Germany. Seorang diri. Even she knows they are not in love with each other, but as a wife, hati mana tak sedih kena macam ni. ‘Before kahwin beria. Bila dah kahwin, macma ni pulak. Suruh cancel dulu tak nak. Sekarang buat perangai. Ingat aku apa? Sampah.’ Rungut hati Lanna. Dia sedih. Dia terseksa. Dia buntu. Dia tak tahu nak buat apa. So dia lari. Haizh, lari lagi.

Till she tweeted ‘I guess history do repeat itself. ‘ Macam dejavu. Lanna ketawa sinis sendiri.

Seorang diri kat Berlin, Germany, dia tak rasa apa-apa. Dia dah biasa. Lapan tahun dia sendirian. That time, dia lari, this time pun dia lari jugak. Memang kerja dia lari dari masalah jer. Ni bila dia nak balik, dia pun tak tahu. 8 years lagi ker? Haizh. Lanna terduduk kat tepi tingkap yang mengadap luar, sambil memeluk lututnya. One cup of café latte ada kat sebelah dia. Masih lagi berwap. Panas.

‘Why is it Lanna ada kat Germany again?’ Text from Jane membuat Zarth tersentak.

‘She’s not in her room??’ Dia berbual sendiri. Cepat-cepat dia call hotel operator to find out.

“Sorry sir, I believe that Mdm Lanna has already check out yesterday night."

Jaw dropped. “Oh, okay, thanks.”

Cepat-cepat dia try to call Lanna. But, too bad, she did not answer it. Yelah, mana ada orang lari nak answer phone call. Dang it, Zarth, Good Job!

‘What telah happened between you guys? Lanna tak kan lari kalau just for benda remeh-temeh.’ Mesej from Jane again.

To sms, Zarth rasa its not appropriate to do so. So, dia call Jane.

“I’ll explain.” That’s his first sentence to Jane.

“Assalamualaikum.” Jane sindir beri salam.

“Waalaikumsalam.”

“Indeed, an explaination needed.”

Blablablablablablablablablabla…..

Panjang lebar Zarth explained pat Jane.

“I tak nak tahu all of these. One thing, bawak dia balik.”

“Yeah, I will. I swear.”

Lepas hang up the call, terus dia book for the next flight to Berlin.

On the way pergi airport, he receive another message from Jane.

‘You know something? Paris is her most favourite place. She said herself, she so wanted to go there with her love one.’

‘MasyAllah, what have I done.’ Zarth meraup mukanya.

Nickleback: Far Away

This time, This place

Misused, Mistakes

Too long, Too late

Who was I to make you wait?

Just one chance

Just one breath

Just in case there's just one left

'Cause you know, you know, you know I love you


[Chorus]

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go

Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore


On my knees, I'll ask

Last chance for one last dance

'Cause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand

I'd give it all

I'd give for us

Give anything but I won't give up

'Cause you know, you know, you know I love you


[Chorus]

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go

Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore


So far away, so far away

Been far away for far too long

So far away, so far away

Been far away for far too long

But you know, you know, you know I wanted, I wanted you to stay

'Cause I needed, I need to hear you say that I love you (That I love you)

I have loved you all along

And I forgive you (And I forgive you) for being away for far too long

So keep breathing 'cause I'm not leaving you anymore

Believe it

Hold on to me and never let me go

Keep breathing 'cause I'm not leaving you anymore

Believe it

Hold on to me and never let me go

Keep breathing

Hold on to me and never let me go

Keep breathing

Hold on to me and never let me go



No comments:

Post a Comment